Release Notes 15.6 @May 25, 2023
- The UI of the Sign up and Log in pages was redesigned.
- Jira Connection page was redesigned to support custom hierarchy levels of issue types.
- The Default Layout can be edited from now on.
Release Notes 15.4 @May 22, 2023
- PPM Express sections can now be opened in full-screen mode.
- The appearance of the multi-line fields was improved. It is now possible to open the field box and review full information instead of using the scroll option.
Release Notes 15.3 @May 17, 2023
- An option to set a baseline for Key Dates is now available.
- An option to choose a color in the field of the 'Select' type is now available.
Release Notes 15.1 @May 8, 2023
- Fix for the case when the ‘500 error’ was displayed on creating a new Calendar Exception.
- Fix for the case when the ‘500 error’ was displayed on creating a new Planner Plan when a token was expired.
- Fix for the case when Jira synchronization has failed in a specific case.
- Fix for the case when tooltips were not displayed fully on the Timeline view.
Release Notes 15.0 @April 24, 2023
- PPM Express Tasks hierarchy is now available.
- The design of tooltip hints was improved.
- Fix for the case when a child iteration from Azure DevOps connection was not displayed properly in the Schedule section.
- Fix for the case where it was not possible to reset a label on a roadmap item.
Release Notes 14.9 @April 6, 2023
- The permission model for the Business Challenges and Ideas module in PPM Express was improved.
- Fix for the case when the Reports table was empty for newly created tenants.
Release Notes 14.8 @March 29, 2023
- The calculation logic of Project Progress for the Jira connection was improved.
- Fix for the case when the was no error about an expired token displayed for a Smartsheet connector.
- Fix for the case when Office 365 group that had no members was not displayed in the list of available groups.
Release Notes 14.7 @March 22, 2023
- The export/import to/from .csv file functionality was added to Calendar Exceptions.
- It is now possible to switch on synchronization with Azure AD without sending invites to users. The user invitations can be turned on separately and sent to all or selected users set in Azure AD groups.
- Fix for the case when synchronization with Jira failed in a specific case.
- Fix for the case when dependencies between items were not displayed properly via ‘Export to PNG’.
Release Notes 14.6 @March 20, 2023
- Resource Workload and Governance report packs were added to Reporting page and are now available from PPM Express for download and work.
- Synchronization of tasks custom fields for Project for the Web connection is now available.
- Fix for the case when the ‘500 error’ was displayed when a project was cloned with task dependencies.
- Fix for the case when a manually set status was reset to the calculated one for key dates imported from the external system.
- Fix for the case when some values were displayed as links for the WBS field.
- Fix for the case when configuration was not saved for the Schedule section with tasks from Azure DevOps when a new view or layout was created.
Release Notes 14.5 @March 09, 2023
- PPM ExpressProject Publisher: A notification about a new version was added to Microsoft Project to keep a user updated each time a new update of Project Publisher is released.
- Project for the Web ‘Recourse’ type fields are now compatible with PPM Express ‘User’ fields, and 'User' type fields are compatible with PPM Express 'Resource' fields.
- Dependencies between projects and roadmap items are now visible when a page is exported to PNG.
- Fix for the case when it was not possible to change Tenant Time zone back to the initial time zone.
- Fix for the case when Summary tiles were shifted to the left.
- Fox for the case when synchronization with the Azure DevOps project failed when the item was deleted in Azure DevOps.
Release Notes 14.4 @March 06, 2023
- Project for the Web connection: Mapping of project-level fields is now configurable per connection.
- Users from nested groups in Azure AD are now also available for synchronization with PPM Express users.
- Key Result formulas were updated for Objectives.
- Project for the Web connection: Fix for the case when the Milestone flag remained for Summary Tasks if Duration was erased.
- Fix for the case when a wrong confirmation popup was displayed if several resources were deleted from the project.
Release Notes 14.3 @March 01, 2023
- Fix for the case when the ‘500 error’ was displayed on updating a task in a specific case.
Release Notes 14.2 @February 27, 2023
- The actions for granting Microsoft 365 tenant Global Administrator consent and creating a new connection were separated for Project for the web.
- Fix for the case when the error ‘Bad request’ appeared on changing the Idea stage.
- My Space page: Empty grey box was removed for Action Items with no Status defined.
- Fix for the case when external milestones were displayed as tasks on the My Space page.
- Fix for the case when data in the Schedule section for projects linked with Azure DevOps were displayed only after a project sync operation.
- Fix for the case when a project sync didn’t run properly for projects linked with Azure DevOps.
- The case when the ‘Something went wrong’ error was displayed in the Schedule section when clicking the ‘Configure’ button.
Release Notes 14.1 @February 20, 2023
- The Schedule project section was redesigned for Azure DevOps to become more flexible.
- Fix for the case when field mapping for custom fields was reset to default when the connection was refreshed. The issue related to Project for the Web and Smartsheet connectors.
Release Notes 14.0 @February 08, 2023
- A new connection environment was added to PPM Express: Project for the Web.
- PPM Express Project Publisher: Tasks marked as Inactive are now skipped from synchronization.
- PPM Express Project Publisher: Hints for project names are now added to the project selection dropdown.
- Items are now searched by Name, GUID or ID in the ‘Import Items’ pane in Roadmap.
- Fix for the case when it was not possible to add more than one resource to a project on Resource Planning and Utilization page.
Release Notes 13.3 @February 02, 2023
- User Experience of the Bulk Edit feature was improved by adding separate buttons for Save and Close procedures.
- Fix for the case when the old design for work with fields was displayed in Configure Fields pane in sub-entities.
- Fix for the case when changes were not saved on items on the My Space page.
Release Notes 13.2 @January 26, 2023
- Settings for the roadmap tooltip configuration were added.
- Change Requests appear now on the My Space page for users assigned to it as a Decider.
- Validation of the required fields for tasks is now disabled if they are in read-only mode.
- OOB fields were renamed to system fields.
- Fix for the case when a ‘500 error’ appeared on cloning a task.
Release Notes 13.1 @January 23, 2023
- Configure Fields menu was redesigned for better field creation, management, and navigation.
Release Notes 13.0 @January 19, 2023
- A new environment of PPM Express ‘Middle East (Qatar)’ is now available during tenant registration.
Release Notes 12.11 @January 16, 2023
- The default fields 'Tags', 'Description', 'Project Stage' are now editable for Key Dates imported from Project Desktop tasks. The field ‘Project Stage’ on Key Dates is now editable for key dates imported from MS Planner and Project Online connections as well.
- Fix for the case when a ‘500 error’ occurred on creating a Program from the Roadmap bar.
- Fix for the case when the information was not updated on risks rolled up from program to portfolio level.
Release Notes 12.10 @January 12, 2023
- Synchronization of Azure Active Directory users with PPM Express users was added to PPM Express. The option can be configured from the Tenant Settings page.
Release Notes 12.9 @January 5, 2023
- Fix for the case when all projects linked to MPP files were unlinked when the data migration was running.
- Fix for the case when it was not possible to set a tenant time zone in a specific case.
- Fix for the case when OOB fields were not updated via CSF file for Key Dates.
- Fix for the case when it was not possible to erase the values in a Hyperlink field.
- The ‘Only mine’ filter was removed when navigating from a Project Dashboard to the PPM Insights page.
Release Notes 12.8 @December 30, 2022
- A new option was added to set a default layout for new ideas of a particular Business Challenge.
- The expiration date for new API and Project Desktop tokens was set to 1 year by default.
- Task Dependencies feature was enhanced: Lag is now set to 0d when a predecessor is added for a Task; existing Predecessors can be edited from the Predecessors tab; Lag is considered as a constraint and not an actual gap between a Task and its Predecessor, Lag can be updated only manually; if the gap between the Task and its Predecessor is bigger than the Lag, then on Predecessor reschedule Task will also be rescheduled and moved back according to the Lag.
Release Notes 12.7 @December 20, 2022
- Integration with Zapier is now embedded in PPM Express UI and is available under the Automation settings.
- Fix for the case when the PPM Express app could not be added to the Microsoft Teams desktop.
- Fix for the case when the slider values did not work correctly in the Strategic Alignment section.
- Fix for the case when the type of a Hyperlink field was shown as text.
Release Notes 12.6 @December 14, 2022
- Innovation Report pack was added to Reporting page and is now available from PPM Express for download and work.
- Fix for the case when the ‘Set Actual’ option was available in Resource Plan on Ideas Dashboard.
- Fix for the case when the items menu was now shown fully for bars and key dates on a Roadmap dashboard page.
Release Notes 12.5 @December 6, 2022
- The ‘Change request’ option was added to the My Space page. Notifications are now sent to Requesters/Deciders/Users assigned when a new change request is created and then when its decision is changed.
- Resource Workload report pack was added to PPM Express.
- The 'Type' field for key dates imported from external systems is now editable.
- Fix for the case when the color for disabled sections changed on the left side navigation panel.
Release Notes 12.4 @November 24, 2022
- The ‘Project Stage’ field was added to PPM Express Key Dates and Tasks.
- Import of PPM Express tasks was added to the ‘Import Key Date’ menu on Project Dashboard. The option allows bringing internal PPM Express tasks to the Key Dates section similar to the tasks from external systems.
- Custom Filters are now sorted in alphabetical order. Also, the filters are now visually separated as ‘Pre-filters’, ‘Default filters’, and ‘Custom filters’.
- The work item values within the iteration became clickable, allowing to filter the information by the work item included in the iteration.
- Fix for the case when a bar or a key date could not be created on a roadmap until its Status was edited.
- The case when sorting was not working for the ‘Booking type’ field in the Resource Plan section is fixed.
- Fix for the case when a User with Manage configuration permission was not unable to show/hide fields in the Projects section on Program Dashboard.
Release Notes 12.3 @November 22, 2022
- PPM Express Project Publisher (Beta) was added. It allows publishing projects from Project Desktop client to PPM Express.
Release Notes 12.2 @November 15, 2022
- A new field ‘ID’ was added to Portfolios, Programs, Projects, and Ideas. The field allows creating a short numeric identifier for the mentioned entities by providing ‘Prefix’, ‘Starting Number’, and ‘Suffix’ values.
Release Notes 12.1 @November 14, 2022
- The 'Configure Columns' option was replaced with ‘Views’ in the Ideas section.
- Duration is now displayed both in work and calendar days on the roadmap tooltip.
- The feeds ‘Idea Priorities Alignment’ and ‘Idea Risks’ were added to OData.
- Fix for the case when dates of PPM Express tasks could be updated by setting dependencies via CSV file.
- File Integration and Work Together options were removed from the ‘Open Schedule’ menu on the Projects page.
Release Notes 12.0 @November 9, 2022
- A new connection environment was added to PPM Express: Smartsheet.
- Executive Power BI Pack was improved with the following features:
'Tasks Progress' view was added to the 'Project Details' report.
- 'Change Requests' view was added to the 'Project Details' report.
- Smartsheet task support was added.
- The data model was improved to support the 'thin' Resource Workload report.
- Advanced Power BI Pack was improved: Smartsheet tasks support was added.
Release Notes 11.17 @November 1, 2022
- Soft Dependencies and different dependency types are now available in PPM Express native task management
- It is now possible to open the PPM Insights page from the Project dashboard. The PPM Insights page opens displaying the information for the project you are working with (the corresponding filter is applied automatically).
- It is now possible to open the project tasks page from the Projects page directly. The option was added to ellipsis menu on Projects page.
- 'Actual' filter was removed in Ideas. ‘All’ filter was made the default option.
- Fix for the case when ‘Reset’ status icon was missing in specific case in Project Statuses.
Release Notes 11.16 @October 24, 2022
- The export/import to/from .csv file functionality was added to the Roadmap items.
Release Notes 11.15 @October 6, 2022
- The field ‘Progress’ was added to the tooltip on a roadmap item.
- The look and feel of the main pages and the creation of new items were redesigned on each main page for better navigation.
- Fix for the case when the ‘My Space’ page was loaded if an action item without status existed.
Release Notes 11.14 @September 28, 2022
- The resource allocation process and navigation were improved. The 'Allocate Resource' panel was added to Resource Plan to quickly allocate resource(s) for project dates or any other certain time period
Release Notes 11.13 @September 21, 2022
- New fields ‘Planned Resources’ (the number of planned resources in the resource plan) and ‘Committed Resources’ (the number of committed resources in the resource plan) were added to the Project Details section. Also, non-editable calculated fields ‘Planned Work’, Actual Work', ‘Estimated Cost’, Estimated Charge’ were added to the Project Details section to display them in the KPI section.
- A new View ‘Resource Management’ was created for new tenants. It contains the sections: the KPI section (with pre-defined KPIs), Team Section, and the Resource Plan section. The same View can be also created by existing users to track Resource related KPIs with Project Team and Resources.
- If a PPM Express task (marked as a milestone or not) has '0 days' duration and is specified in the "Predecessor' field of another task, the Start Date of the Successor task will now be on the same day as the Due Date of the Predecessor task.
- Azure DevOps connection - fix for the case when work items were not displayed in the Iteration section based on the rules set under the ‘External Items Mapping’ tab.
Release Notes 11.12 @September 15, 2022
- The ‘Story Points’ field was added to the ‘Details’ Project Dashboard section. The 'Story Points' field is now synced when importing the project to the roadmap and when creating a project from the roadmap bar.
- The 'Benefit' project field is now synced with a roadmap ‘Estimated Benefit’ item field.
- The icons related to the selected Time Type were added to the Resources page similar to the Planning and Utilization page.
- The case when the ‘Delete ideas’ button was duplicated in the ‘Ideas’ section menu was fixed.
- Fix for the case when the read-only value could be edited, but after saving results the old value remained. Read-only values are non-editable now.
Release Notes 11.11 @September 12, 2022
- The field ‘Skills’ was added to the Resource Dashboard. It is now possible to add skills to your resources and then search resources by skills when assigning them to projects.
- Azure DevOps connections – The field ‘Parent Name’ was added to the field mapping. It allows bringing the name of the parent elements in addition to the Parent ID.
- Monday.com connection – It is now possible to synchronize items marked as Milestones in Monday.com as milestones to the PPM Express Schedule section. In this case, a corresponding milestone will be created in the ‘Key Dates’ section of a Project.
- Tasks and Roadmap Items - A focus is added to the new field when a new item is added to quickly enter the next task or roadmap item.
- Fix for the case when import to CSV failed if more than one field with the same name existed.
- Fix for the case with the DatePicker fields when it was not possible to enter the date manually (browser language - English\Canada).
- OData - Fix for the case when the ‘Last modified’ and ‘Created date’ values were the same for all sub-entities.
Release Notes 11.10.2 @ September 5, 2022
- Import/Export of Ideas to/from .csv file option was added to PPM Express.
- An option to define the “Non-project Work” for a resource was added on the Resource Dashboard page.
- It is now possible to define the Max Units for Resources as >100% to allow planning of work on a resource level as a team.
- The wording for the views and layouts option was changed, and the word ‘Layout’ was added when the layout is selected in the ‘Default’ drop-down.
- The tabs on the Configure Connection pane were renamed to Project Progress, External Items Mapping, and Project Mapping (for Monday.com, Jira, and Azure DevOps connections).
- The values in the fields (both OOB and custom fields in Ideas and Projects) are now copied over when a project is created from an idea if the corresponding fields are completely matched by type and name.
- Monday.com connection - Default mapping of fields for tasks and sub-tasks was improved to allow bringing more details from the Monday.com project to PPM Express.
Release Notes 11.9 @ August 31, 2022
- It is now possible to select any Work Item type (default or custom) to be displayed in the Azure DevOps Iterations project section.
- The following fields were added to the Iterations project section for Jira and Azure DevOps: Effort, Effort Progress, Story Points, Story Points Progress.
- It is now possible to open the Azure DevOps task page from the Iterations project section filtering it by Iteration.
Release Notes 11.8 @August 28, 2022
- The Warnings are now shown/hidden right after changing the attributes on a Project Details page
Release Notes 11.7 @August 22, 2022
- The changes were applied to PPM Express icons
- Monday.com connection - 'Timeline (Start)' and 'Timeline (Finish)' fields were added in PPM Express tasks to allow mapping of Timeline field from Monday.com
- The ability to quickly enter new PPM Express tasks and roadmap items was added.
- Azure DevOps connection - It is now possible to quickly navigate from Iteration section to Schedule section to display the work items filtered by this iteration
- Fix for the case when a field of the 'Hyperlink' type was not clickable for read-only access
Release Notes 11.6 @August 16, 2022
- Azure DevOps connection - The fields 'Iteration' and 'Area Path' are now clickable in Schedule section. A custom filter is created to filter work items per selected Iteration or Area Path.
- Active state of Project Filter is now kept separate per page.
- Fix for the case when not all resources were displayed in the list on Resource Planning and Utilization page
- Fix for the case when a user was not able to add more than 14 items in Backlog group
Release Notes 11.5 @ August 15, 2022
- 'Availability' was added to the Time Type list of the Resource Plan section. If the 'Availability' toggle is on for the Time Type, you can easily review the resource availability as well as planned/actual hours, and capacity.
Release Notes 11.4 @ August 9, 2022
- Azure DevOps connection: The logic of how the State of Sprints was displayed in the Iteration section was changed. Now all States are displayed based on the time period.
- Jira connection: The errors displayed when failing to connect to Jira were improved.
Release Notes 11.3 @ August 3, 2022
- The 'KPI' section was added to Project Dashboard Page.
- An ability to calculate Project Progress by Story Points and Effort was added to the Azure DevOps connection.
- The way how groups and group counters are displayed based on filter results was improved for the My Assignments and My Space pages.
- The 'Results not found' message was added to all pages and sections in case the filter was applied and there are no results to show.
- Fix for the case when incorrect metrics were displayed in the Iteration section in a project linked with Azure DevOps.
Release Notes 11.2 July 27, 2022
- New functionality was added to the Monday.com connection:
- A PPM Express program can be now linked to Monday.com.
- Projects can be now imported from Monday.com to PPM Express.
- Resources can be now imported from Monday.com to PPM Express.
- An ability to quickly view resource assignments for a certain period of time from the Resource Plan project section was added.
Release Notes 11.1 July 20, 2022
- A new connection environment was added to PPM Express: Monday.com.
Release Notes 11.0 July 18, 2022
- An 'Email' option was added to the sign-up and log-in page. A new 'Email' option will allow users to sign up for the PPM Express application and create a PPM Express tenant using an email provider account (besides Office 365 and Google).
- The case when a Start Date was set for tasks regardless of predecessor dates being deleted was fixed.
- The case when no Due Date was set for tasks when a Start Date and Duration were provided on the dependent task was fixed.
- Fix for the case when a value could be populated for items via bulk edit option with read-only access but could not be saved.
- Fix for the case when a status value could be populated via bulk edit option but auto-calculation was enabled for the entity.
- Fix for the case when a field of Resource type was not updated after changing it.
Release Notes 10.30 @ July 11, 2022
- The Roadmap dashboard was redesigned for easier navigation. Layouts and views were added to this page. The Roadmap dashboard consists of one page now but has three default views: Roadmaps, Roadmaps with KPI, and Details.
Release Notes 10.29 @ July 6, 2022
- The ‘Number of roadmap items’ field was renamed to ‘Count of roadmap items’. Also, the default fields in the KPI section were set to the following: Estimated Effort, Estimated Cost, Estimated Benefit, and Story Points.
Release Notes 10.28 @ July 4, 2022
- Import/Export projects/programs/portfolios/resources to/from .csv file option was added to PPM Express.
Release Notes 10.26 @ June 23, 2022
- The Azure Active Directory Synchronization option was added to the Tenant settings. It allows performing field mapping for resources synchronized from Azure AD.
- The 'User email notifications' option was added to the Tenant setting, Notifications section. This option allows disabling email user notifications (when the user is assigned to PPM Express items) on the tenant level for all users at once.
Release Notes 10.25 @ June 16, 2022
- The 'KPI' section was added to Roadmaps Page.
- The list of items in Configure Connection menu is now displayed in alphabetical order no matter if the item is already linked or not. The issue was related to Office 365, Project Online, and Jira connections.
- ‘Cost Details’ and ‘Work Details’ graphs were replaced with visual KPIs on the Card View of Portfolios, Programs, and Projects.
Release Notes 10.24 @ June 7, 2022
- The ‘Import Resources’ page was redesigned for easier navigation.
- The semicolon-delimited format is now supported in the import to CSV file option.
- The case when sorting by layout column did not work in Projects and Resources was fixed.
- Fix for the case when ‘500 error’ appeared on changing Idea stage to Proposed.
Release Notes 10.23 @ June 6, 2022
- The option to show/hide the navigation panel with the list of the sections included in PPM Express dashboards was added. The panel will be opened by default to keep a current user experience. The state of the panel (opened/ closed) will be remembered per entity type and per user.
Release Notes 10.22 @ May 31, 2022
- The design for layouts and views was changed for easier navigation. The menus for managing layouts and views are now separated. The functionality of views and layouts as well as the permission rules were not changed. Also, the layouts you already have were preserved.
Release Notes 10.21 @ May 25, 2022
- The import page for Azure DevOps was redesigned for easier navigation.
- Fix for the case when it was not possible to create a filter for Ideas.
- Fix for the case when a warning was not shown for the Roadmap popup.
- Fix for the case when Project/Portfolio reports were not opened due to many entities (over 1000) included in the report.
Release Notes 10.20 @ May 23, 2022
- It is now possible to create PPM Express items from the Roadmap bars (Projects, Programs, Tasks, Objectives, Ideas, etc.) and key dates (Key date, Milestone, Release).
- Operations for work with Business Challenges were added to public API.
- The sync of the 'Tags' (for Azure DevOps, Jira and Planner connections) and ‘Description’ (for Azure DevOps, Jira connections) fields was added for key dates based on the mapping of the tasks. The fields 'Tags' and ‘Description’ will also be copied over to the key dates created from tasks in PPM Express (marked with a flag ‘Is Milestone’).
- Fix for the case when the action panel of a roadmap item was not opened if the hint was shown on it.
Release Notes 10.19 @ May 17, 2022
- The following roll-up fields were added to the Roadmaps (Details section): Estimated Effort, Estimated Cost, Estimated Benefit, Story Points, and Number of Roadmap Items. The fields are calculated based on the roadmap items visible on the Timeline only (or in the Planned group of the List View).
- Fix for the case when the ellipsis menu was displayed next to totals in the Resource Plan section in Projects and Ideas.
- The issue with incorrect filters in the Resource Utilization section was fixed.
Release Notes 10.18 @ May 12, 2022
- Fix for the case when the Key Date status was set each time to 'N\A' after update with auto calculation of key dates statuses disabled. This applied to all tenants created before the date 05/12/2019.
Release Notes 10.17 @ May 4, 2022
- The logic of saving the last selection choice of how the information is displayed on the Roadmap Dashboard page changed.
- 'Website' field was made not obligatory on the registration page.
- Fix for the case when a baseline duration was not set for the Successor task in the Schedule section.
Release Notes 10.16 @ April 27, 2022
- The option to set a baseline for internal PPM Express tasks is now available. It allows taking a snapshot of your schedule that includes information about the Start Date, Due Date, Duration, Effort, and Original Estimate.
- The list of PPM Express entities in the 'Select' field in the MS Teams app is now displayed in alphabetical order.
- The ‘Plan’ menu on the Resource Dashboard was renamed to Resource Planning and Utilization.
- It is now possible to group data by projects on Resource Planning and Utilization page.
- ‘Hours View’ is now set as default in all pages and sections related to the Resource Management.
- Standard views (Hours, Percent, FTE, Chart) were added to the Resource page.
- A warning was added to the Resource Plan if a resource is allocated outside of the project dates.
- ‘Uncommit’ option was added to committed resources.
- ‘Total Planned’ and ‘Total Actual’ columns were added to all pages and sections related to the Resource Management.
- The calculated total fields such as ‘Estimated Cost’, ‘Estimated Revenue’, etc. were added to all pages and sections related to the Resource Management.
- Power BI reports – Fix for the case when the "Action Items" OData feed was broken.
- Fix for the case when a new project could not be created due to an invalid value in the ‘Project Score’ field.
Release Notes 10.15 @ April 20, 2022
- The 'Shift Allcoation' option is now available. This option allows moving the hours planned for a resource(s) if the resource starts working on the project earlier or later than planned initially.
- The design of the 'Configure Connection' screen was changed for easier navigation on the Projects / Programs Dashboard Page.
- Executive Power BI Pack was improved with the following features:
'Sponsor' field was added to the 'Project Details' report.
'Prioritization' view was added to the 'Project Details' report.
'Action Items' view was added to the 'Portfolio Details' report.
'Action Items' view was added to the 'Program Details' report.
Fix for 'Portfolio Details' page, 'Portfolio Programs' view.
- Fix for the case when import from Azure DevOps failed.
Release Notes 10.14 @ April 11, 2022
- Capacity and Actual Hours were added to the Resource Plan. It is now possible to review Capacity and set the Actual hours for Resources in addition to the Planned hours.
- The icons for MS Planner and Project Online were updated.
- MS Teams app – the ‘Select’ field was improved to allow an easier search of PPM Express entities.
- Quick Start page – a confirmation pop-up after clicking the button ‘Use demonstration data’ was added.
- ‘Action Items’ feed was added to Portfolio and Programs in OData.
- Fix for the case when members and owners were not synced to the Office 365 group after the first sync.
- Fix for the case when there was a blank page on the ‘Configure Connection’ menu if a user was removed from Azure DevOps.
Release Notes 10.13 @ April 5, 2022
- A Quick Start page was added to PPM Express to provide a better onboarding experience for our new users and the main features and navigation links for our existing users. It provides a brief walkthrough of the videos, help guides, and links related to your PPM Express plan.
Release Notes 10.12 @ March 31, 2022
- The icon was updated on the ‘Export to PNG’ action.
- ‘Remove’ button was renamed to ‘Delete’ on deleting all sub-entities.
- Team Members can now edit the progress of the tasks assigned to them in internal PPM Express tasks.
- A new version of the PPM Express Executives Report Pack is now available for download (2.2022.04.01).
Release Notes 10.11 @ March 30, 2022
- Fix for the case when an incorrect date was displayed in projects connected to Azure DevOps if time was specified in the “PM” time zone in Azure DevOps.
Release Notes 10.10 @ March 28, 2022
- Billing Settings page was redesigned and the subscription plans were changed. PPM Express Professional plan was renamed to PPM Express Portfolio to better indicate positioning on project portfolio management. A new PPM Express Product Management plan was added.
- The icons of external systems are now displayed on the Roadmaps Import page to quickly view the original system of the items during import to the Roadmap.
- The first page of Projects Import was redesigned. On this page, you can select the connection and review the list of available connections added before.
- Create Connection windows were redesigned.
- It is now possible to open a roadmap item for edit by double-clicking on the required one.
- An ability to delete dependencies between roadmap items directly from the timeline was added. For this, you need to click on any arrow that outlines a dependency and use the Bin icon on it. Also, if you select an item on the roadmap or several ones using the Ctrl button, their Dependencies are now highlighted for a better view.
- Fix for the case when sorting did not work correctly for the Key Dates
Release Notes 10.9 @ March 17, 2022
- People Management page was redesigned. The Regular license type was renamed to User License.
- It is now possible to create a default set of permissions for new users on the People Management page. When the new users join PPM Express, the created default set of permissions will be applied to such users according to their license type.
- Bulk edit of user permissions for the existing users was added. It is now possible to set the required permissions for a number of users at once.
- Resource Plan section is now available for all users with edit/view permission for the project in the 'View only' mode. Only users with the 'Manage Resources' permission and permission to edit the project in question will be able to edit it.
- The left navigation menu is now opened by default. Its state is now remembered per user.
- Color changes were made to the black menu to make it more visible for color blinded people.
- Azure DevOps connection - Fix for the case when a date was set for the next day if the date was set in PM in the external system.
- Fix for the case when Office 365 and Planner sync was failed.
Release Notes 10.8 @ March 10, 2022
- A new field 'Hyperlink' was added to all PPM Express entities. This field allows adding a link to any external system and navigating to it.
- The field 'Assigned To' for Risks and Issues became a multi-choice field. You can now add more than one assignee to the Risks and Issues across PPM Express.
- The 'Description' field was added to the columns displayed on the 'My Space' page.
- The following reports were added to the PPM Express Executive Report Pack: 'Ideas Registry', 'Resource Stats Details', 'Project Risks Analysis', 'Program Risks Details', 'Project Risks Analysis', 'Program Details', 'Program Financials'.
Also, the 'Tasks' and 'Action Items' views were added to the 'Project Details' report.
- Fix for the case when sorting was not working in the Projects Sync Status view.
- "Cost" and "Impact" fields in the Risks section are marked not required as before. This applies to the Risks section in Portfolios, Programs, and Projects.
Release Notes 10.7 @ February 22, 2022
- The Start date for Roadmap Key dates was removed.
- The 'Show link' option was added to the Style menu of the Roadmap timeline. It allows to add an indicator to the Roadmap timeline and show if the items were manually created or imported.
- It is now possible to update items imported to the Roadmap in a bulk.
- An action to create dependencies was added to the Roadmap timeline bar directly.
- Fix for updating the task if it is opened from the My Space page.
Release Notes 10.6 @ February 17, 2022
- It is now possible to link your PPM Express programs to a project from an external system (Project Online, Jira, Azure DevOps, Planner). Connection on the Program level can be used for quick navigation to the external system project. No data will be synchronized to the PPM Express program.
- Support of webhooks was added for operations related to creating, updating, and deleting projects, ideas, tasks, and key dates.
- Tooltips were added to the fields related to the WSJF Prioritization model of the Roadmaps.
- “Prioritization” was added to titles of all prioritization views in Roadmaps Table View.
- The “Apply” button was hidden for users that have “View” permission for the Roadmaps.
- The limit of custom-created fields was increased from 100 to 200.
- The width of the Key Result selection panel in the OKR section was increased for better visibility.
- Navigation was disabled in the ‘Import’ Roadmaps panel for displayed items.
Release Notes 10.5 @ February 10, 2022
- Export/Import to CSV file option was improved for all entities. When exporting PPM Express items to the CSV file and editing them, these changes will be applied to items on importing the information from the CSV file back to PPM Express.
- Roadmaps can now be added to MS Teams channels if the PPM Express app was installed for MS Teams.
- Warnings were added to the Roadmap dashboard. If there are any items imported to the Roadmap dashboard and their start/due dates, progress, and/or status was changed (differs from the original item) a warning will be shown for such items both on the timeline and table view of the Roadmap dashboard.
- The “Sponsor” field now supports multi-choice values.
- Import/ Export of tasks with predecessors is now supported.
- Confirmation windows were improved to display more details on the deletion of the main PPM Express entities (Portfolios, Projects, etc.)
- The view of the Roadmap actions for items was redesigned on the timeline.
- The screen with “401 error” is now skipped on session expiration.
Release Notes 10.4 @ January 19, 2022
- It is now possible to establish Dependencies between roadmaps items and visually display them on the Roadmap Timeline.
- A roadmap item can now be moved between the Lanes only vertically and preserving item dates by holding Shift and selecting the roadmap item.
- Progress value is now transferred from a source element when an item is imported to a roadmap. This applies to key dates, tasks, and objectives.
- Status value is now transferred from a source element when an item is imported to a roadmap. This applies to programs, projects, tasks, key dates, and objectives. An option ‘Show Status’ was added to the ‘Style’ menu that allows to color roadmap items with the color of the Status.
- ‘Story Points’ field was added to the roadmap items.
- Design changes were applied to warnings related to inconsistencies of dates, progress, and status in the Edit Panel of a roadmap item.
- ‘0’ value is now set by default for the required native fields. This applies to such fields as Budget (portfolios, programs, projects, ideas), Impact (risks), Cost (risks), Progress, Start Value, Target Value, Current Value (objectives).
- Fix for the case when ‘500 error’ appeared on creating an External type of Dependency in Projects.
- Fix for the case when the "401" error page was displayed when a not authorized user opened a Task from the “Request Update” email.
Release Notes 10.3 @ January 13, 2022
- Table view was added to the Roadmap dashboard.
- Prioritization of roadmap items is now available within the table view on the Roadmap dashboard.
- Roadmaps – An option “Show Today” was added under the “Style” menu and allows to hide the "today" marker on the roadmap timeline view.
- The validation message for a 255 character limit in multiline text fields was removed.
- PPM Express Time connector – Fix for the case when a project could not be created if a user with a “Pending Invite" status was set as a manager.
Release Notes 10.2 @January 6, 2022
- Task Management - Fix for the case when an error appeared on the task when editing it.
- Task Management – Fix for the case when an error appeared on adding a predecessor on the task.
- Azure DevOps connection – Fix for the synchronization error in case a project status was added to mapping and auto calculation of project statuses was enabled.
Release Notes 10.1 @December 23, 2021
- Roadmaps - “Clear” button was removed from the Import page and replaced with the “Clear Filter” icon which makes the work with filters easier.
- Fix for the case when navigation to Power BI report for specific project\portfolio\resource provided a report result without data.
Release Notes 10.0.3 @ December 21, 2021
- A new design was applied for Arrows that display dependencies between Tasks, Projects, etc. It applies to the visualization of dependencies in all Timeline Views.
- Fix for the case when Planner tasks were not grouped by Buckets.
- Fix for the case when an option to create a Roadmap was available for Team Member user.
- Fix for the case when the Priority field did not arrive when importing items from Azure DevOps and Jira connections.
- The case when a user with Edit permission to the project could not add the project in the resource utilization section was fixed.
Release Notes 10.0.2 @ December 16, 2021
- Public API – PPM Express exposes REST API that allows integrating PPM Express with third-party applications.
- It is now possible to export PPM Express entities to PNG files and use them for reporting purposes or add them to your presentations.
- Roadmaps – 'Style' menu is added to PPM Express Roadmap. You can now configure the style of the Roadmap bars, e.g. make the bars larger, show or hide Dates and/or Progress from the bars.
- A tooltip is added to the "Expected Hours" field in Calendar Exceptions.
- Fix for the case when Key Dates icon frame color in Timeline did not correspond Key Date actual status.
- Fix for the case when inactive users were listed in the “Share” option in Roadmaps.
- Fix for the case when Start Date was disabled in Tasks after Predecessor was deleted.
Release Notes 9.5 @ December 9, 2021
- Time Project Section – The link was disabled for resources that do not exist in PPM Express but were added to the Time project section (synchronized from PPM Express Time).
- Project Tasks - The Duration field was added to Tasks to simplify a task planning process.
- Key Dates imported via the “Import Key Date” option from external systems from now will not be deleted from PPM Express after data synchronization if this key date was deleted or cannot be found in an external system (Jira, Azure DevOps, Planner only).
Release Notes @ 9.4 November 30, 2021
- Roadmaps – “Manage Groups” menu was renamed to “Manage Lanes”.
- The case when the default group could be deleted was fixed.
Release Notes 9.3 @ November 25, 2021
- Portfolios are now displayed for Projects added to a Portfolio via a related Program. This relates to Portfolio views, Insights Page, Portfolio Dashboard Page.
- Time project section – Aggregated Mode is added to the “Time” section in PPM Express to display hours for all projects connected to the PPM Express project from the PPM Express Time side.
- Roadmaps – The appearance of the filter results on the 'Import items to Roadmap' page was improved.
Release Notes 9.2.1 @ November 22, 2021
- The Report Settings page was redesigned to include the list of all main report packs for download from PPM Express directly. Also, you can add custom reports to PPM Express and make all reports accessible from PPM Express pages (Projects, Portfolio, Programs, Resources, Objectives, and Challenges).
Release Notes 9.1 @ November 11, 2021
- 'Days of week' section was added to calendar exceptions. Both tenant-wide and resource calendar exceptions were updated with a new 'Days of week' section. When you create an exception and provide the start and finish dates, you can also specify the days of the week for which this exception should be applied. Thus, you can exclude the days of the week that should have regular hours or apply another exception for these days.
- Quarter granulation is now displayed by default for all newly created Roadmaps.
- Date validation is added to the Roadmaps Import page to avoid cases when the user chooses the finish date earlier than the start.
- Fix for the case when on the attempt to create a new calendar exception, details field of the previously deleted exception was pre-filled.
Release Notes 9.0 @ November 4, 2021
- Roadmaps module was added to PPM Express to visualize your company and team strategies, plans and communicate major steps and milestones. The Roadmaps module option is currently available as a Preview for customers on PPM Express Professional and Professional Enterprise plans.
- Task Management - When importing tasks via CSV file between projects, the group color will be preserved for imported groups that do not exist in the target project. Previously the group color was changed to the default one.
- The scroll option was added to the Tags field to review all available tags at once.
- The Roadmaps permission section was added to People Management to assign permissions to view, edit and create roadmaps. User Settings page was redesigned for easier navigation.
- The items can now be deleted from the Edit Item Page directly using the red bin button. For Risks, Issues, and Iterations imported from external systems, this option is not available as they are deleted from the external systems.
Release Notes 8.6 @ October 18, 2021
- PPM Express Time connection is now easily configurable directly from the PPM Express Configure Connections window.
- A full-text description is now displayed when hovering over the 'Description' field in all Timeline views.
- When a user is deactivated a license is now automatically set as “Not Applied” and becomes available for further assignments. A deactivated user is also removed from the “Share” functionality and is not displayed in the list of users.
- Fix for the case when Configure Columns menu was disabled on the PPM Insights Page for Regular users with PPM Insights and Manage Configuration permissions.
- Fix for the case when the Timescale or Timeframe on the Programs Timeline view was not saved upon changing.
- Fix for the case when a "Failed to save view" error was displayed on the List views when the column width was changed by double-clicking on the column border.
- Bulk Edit for Programs is now active for users with corresponding permissions.
Release Notes 8.5 @ September 28, 2021
- Fix for the case when old items were not recalculated on the 'My Space' page.
- A warning was added to Dependencies as for deleted entities.
- Fix for the case when question marks appeared instead of icons with Google translate enabled in Google Chrome.
A log-out option was added to the 'No access' page.
Release Notes 8.4 @ September 15, 2021
- PPM Express Programs can now be added to the required Teams channels and managed from the Teams app directly.
- A tooltip was added for the “Relation” field of the Dependencies Project section to make it more clear how relation types correlate with dependencies.
- All new users will now be assigned the Core plan by default when they sign up for the PPM Express application for the first time. To switch to the Professional plan with different integration scenarios, it is required to just click the 'Request PPM Express Professional Trial' button in the PPM Express application directly.
- A counter was added for all trial licenses notifying users about the last 14 days left until the end of the trial period.
- Sorting by Program was fixed for Project Table and Timeline views.
- Fix for the case when Access Denied error was displayed on the attempt to clone the project.
- Global Search by Program was fixed.
- Fix for the case when the Resources menu was cropped in the Global search.
- Fix for the case when a column width was reset on selecting an item on Table views of all sub-entities.
- Project Section “Dependencies” – “This field is required” is now displayed for the “Dependency” field if the value was not selected in the drop-down.
- Fix for the case when "Failed to save current view state" error was shown on changing columns width on Portfolios, Projects, Programs, Resources Table, and Timeline /Resources Utilization views.
- The case when Last modified and Created dates were the same in OData was fixed.
Release Notes 8.3.1 @ August 31, 2021
- A new section “Dependencies” is added to the Projects dashboard. Using this section, as a Project Manager, you can specify and manage both internal and external activities that relate to your project.
- Edit Key Dates - The wording was changed for key dates created from tasks and rolled up from child key dates to make it more transparent.
- Fix for the case when the "Program Statuses" section was collapsed/expanded with the "Project Statuses" section on the Insights Settings page.
- The case when no view permissions were applied for users invited under the “Not Applied” license type was fixed.
- Fix for the case when “Collaborate All” permission was disabled when the user was switched from Regular to Team Member license.
- Fix for the case when a key date that was created from an internal task was duplicated.
- Sorting in Programs & Projects Section was fixed.
- Fix for the case when a project connected with Jira could not be unlinked in PPM Express if a project was deleted in Jira.
Release Notes 8.2.2 @ August 20, 2021
- Fix for the case when data in custom field “Program” was not displayed after "Programs" launch.
Release Notes 8.2.1 @ August 19, 2021
- A new option to deactivate resources was added to PPM Express. It’s now possible to make a resource inactive and hide it from all ongoing activities where resources are involved. Only active resources can be assigned for tasks, key dates, risks, issues, etc. Inactive resources do not appear in the list of available resources when assigning them.
- The timeline view of PPM Express tasks was optimized to allow loading of projects with a big number of tasks. Drag and drop option becomes disabled for the timeline view on the project tasks page if there are more than 100 tasks.
Release Notes 8.1 @ August 12, 2021
- A new option ‘Report My Time’ was added to “Tasks” and “My Space”. This option allows users to report their time spent on PPM Express tasks during the current day to PPM Express Time.
- A new Resource Management Power BI report pack was added to PPM Express.
- The user invitation process was updated to make sure that users are aware under which login email they are joining a PPM Express tenant when accepting the invitation.
- Project filter is now added to the Resource Utilization page (as well as to the Utilization Resource dashboard section). It allows filtering projects to review the information for active projects only and hide the inactive ones, etc.
- Fix for the case when Start and Due dates of Successor Task were not updated in My Space when the Due Date of Predecessor Task was changed.
- Programs – fix for the case when a user with a Team Member license could create a Program.
- Programs – Programs can now be added from the Resources Page.
- Programs – when a Portfolio that contains Programs and Projects is deleted a warning is now displayed to remove the sub-entities first.
Release Notes 8.0 @ August 5, 2021
- A new module: Programs is now available in PPM Express. You can now organize a group of Projects to Programs to manage them in a coordinated way and add your Projects and Programs to Portfolios or just keep them separately from Portfolios for easy coordination.
Release Notes 7.8 @ July 22, 2021
- Onboarding videos on how to configure connections are now added to the 'Configure Connection' menu of each external system (Azure DevOps, Jira, MS Planner, Project Online, Office 365 Group).
- Task Management – default descriptions are added to native task fields.
- Task Management – the case when status could be selected but not saved when task statuses calculation settings are disabled is now fixed.
Release Notes 7.7 @ July 14, 2021
- It is now possible to synchronize totals from PPM Express Time as completed work to PPM Express tasks (for users who established connection between PPM Express and PPM Express Time).
- Power BI reports - 'Action Items' report can be sorted by clicking on the columns header. Added support for Web App action items default sorting order.
Release Notes 7.6 @ July 8, 2021
- A new section ‘Workload’ is added to the Resource dashboard. As a Project or Resource Manager, you can review all assignments for the selected resource across PPM Express and plan the Resource workload accordingly.
- Fix for the case when login of invited Office 365 user failed on an attempt to login via another Office 365 organization.
Release Notes 7.5.2 @ July 5, 2021
- A layout is now available for selection when creating a new Portfolio, Project, Business Challenge, Resource.
- Import of key dates and risks from Project to Portfolio level is now supported.
- Task tooltip was fixed for the My Space page.
- Fix for the case when a Group was not displayed on task details for Planner tasks on the My Space page.
- Fix for the case when the Budget section was not loading from Teams app and browser version.
- Azure DevOps connection – iteration link was fixed to display a selected iteration for the correct team.
Release Notes 7.4.1 @ June 18, 2021
- Task Management - issues related to Select and Date fields were fixed.
Release Notes 7.4 @ June 17, 2021
- Multiple portfolios option is now supported. It allows adding one project to several portfolios.
- OAuth authentication type is now supported for Jira Server connection.
- Manage Budget permission was changed and renamed to Manage Financial Details. Now if this permission is disabled for the user, not only the Budget section content is hidden from this user, but also all fields of Cost type (OOB and custom) become disabled across Projects, Resources, and Portfolios (N/A status is shown for these fields). OKR and Challenges & Ideas modules are excluded from this rule.
Release Notes 7.3.1 @ June 10, 2021
- The logic of saving the last selection choice of how the information is displayed is changed. The changes apply to the following pages: Portfolios Views, Projects Views, Resources page, Business Challenges Views, Company Objectives Views.
- The case when Azure DevOps synchronization failed on Status Project mapping was fixed.
- Task Management - The case when there were tasks in Projects but counters and progress displayed N/A or 0 was fixed.
Release Notes 7.2 @ June 3, 2021
- Add Key Result – improved navigation logic when clicking the “Cancel” button using the left side panel.
- Email notification was removed for cases when users submit an Idea to the Business Challenge of their own, assign themselves to a Project, Portfolio, Business Challenge as a Manager, or assign themselves to sub-entities, such as Tasks, Key Dates, Action Items, etc.
- 'Assigned To' field of the Project Key Dates is added to OData.
- Project Status history was added to the ‘Project Status’ Power BI report.
- ‘Objective permissions’ tab was added to the ‘User Permission’ Power BI report.
- ‘Key Date Assignee’ filter was added to ‘Portfolio Key Dates’ and ‘Project Key Dates’ Power BI reports.
- Report settings – Power BI report is now downloaded with version name.
Release Notes 7.1.1 @ May 25, 2021
- The case when an error appeared on the layout deletion was fixed.
Release Notes 7.1 @ May 24, 2021
- Multi tenants option per one customer is now supported (for customers with Enterprise Plan only).
- The form for editing all action items is pinned now. If you click on the page outside the form when editing action items, a message that you have unsaved changes will appear.
- The filtration rule of the default project filter ‘Done’ was fixed.
- Jira connection – issues related to data synchronization with Jira Server were fixed.
Release Notes 7.0 @ May 17, 2021
- Objectives and Key Results (OKR) module was added to PPM Express.
- A popup with status details was added to project and portfolio statuses on the list and timeline views.
- A warning for the not-started projects that were not modified for more than 7 days was deleted.
- The case when a blank page appeared on redirecting to external Power BI reports was fixed.
Release Notes 6.9 @ April 29, 2021
- Project and Portfolio status history was added to PPM Express OData.
- Insights page, key dates/tasks statuses, and project/portfolio statuses recalculation is now performed on user-driven actions as well as daily at midnight according to the Tenant timezone settings.
- The project name was added to the ‘request update’ email.
- Project synchronization for Jira Server connection was fixed.
- All actions related to configuring connections are now managed by users with ‘Manage Integration’ permission.
Release Notes 6.8 @ April 19, 2021
- The Original Estimate column was replaced by the Effort column on the Azure DevOps tasks page.
- A new setting was added to the Azure DevOps connection => Configure Connection settings, it allows selecting issue types for auto calculation (this setting is available if Auto-calculation of Project/Portfolio statuses option is enabled).
Release Notes 6.6 @ April 12, 2021
- Advanced task fields mapping was improved for the Azure DevOps connection.
- PPM Insights page – ‘Not Started’ projects are now excluded from the ‘Outdated Projects’ section.
Release Notes 6.5 @ April 1, 2021
- Jira connection – the support of linking the PPM Express project to an Epic of the Next-Gen Jira project was added.
- Project Online connection – tasks where the outline field contains a null value were excluded from synchronization.
- Task Management – the issue with custom filter renaming if tasks have dependencies was fixed.
- The applying of the layout in a bulk action was fixed.
Release Notes 6.4 @ March 31, 2021
- An empty string was added to the “select” type fields, it allows selecting no value for the field.
- Billing page– added a possibility to make a purchase if the plan is in a trial period.
- My Space page – fix for groups collapsing after page refresh.
- Project Online connection – inactive tasks are now excluded from data synchronization.
- Risks – fix for updating the 'Step' value in the Probability field.
- PowerBI reports – '% Complete' field for linked projects is now calculated as (number of tasks with Status = Completed) / (total number of tasks).
Release Notes 6.3 @ March 21, 2021
- Project/Portfolio View functionality was added. Using Project/Portfolio views it is possible to limit project/portfolio dashboard information for certain users.
- Planner connection – the synchronization of the priority and label from the Planner task is now supported.
- It is now possible to invite new users to the PPM Express application from the Share Project/Portfolio menu of the Project dashboard.
Release Notes 6.2 @ March 16, 2021
- It is now possible to change the order of the items for the ‘select’ type field in the Configure Field menu.
- Both ‘And’ and ‘Or’ conditional operations are now available in the filters.
- Advanced tasks mapping is now available for Jira connection.
- Power Bi reports – a slicer 'Resources On Project' was added to the 'Resource Plan' tab of the 'Resource Management' report. The slicer allows to show/hide resources on a project that have no allocated planned work.
- Task Management – fix for displaying of the predecessor lines.
Release Notes 6.0 @ March 1, 2021
- Resource custom fields can now be included in Power BI reports.
- Jira tasks are now available on the Insights page.
- Fix for the case when Auto Relogin did not occur after the session was expired.
Release Notes 5.1 @ February 24, 2021
- Project Online connection – Project Online field 'Work' is now mapped to PPM Express ‘Effort’ field instead of the ‘Original Estimate’ field in default fields mapping.
- Task Management – fix for the task order after moving tasks using drag-and-drop.
- The error on projects bulk edit when removing a portfolio was fixed.
- The ‘Late’ filter selection was fixed for Risks and Issues.
- The filtering by portfolio was fixed for the Portfolio Project Section.
- Fix for the case when the milestone created from task didn't appear in Key Dates if the project was cloned.
Release Notes 5.0 @ February 22, 2021
- Internal infrastructure was updated.
- Jira connection – The case when synchronization failed if one of the synchronized fields was hidden in Jira project configuration was fixed.
Release Notes 4.0 @ February 15, 2021
- Project Schedule section was redesigned for viewing Jira tasks and a separate tasks page was added to review the tasks synchronized from Jira.
- Task Management – fixed task counters calculation if the project was cloned.
- Task Management – fixed filtration by Tags from view.
- Fix for Odata multichoice fields.
Release Notes 3.7 @ February 10, 2021
- 'Portfolio Risks' report was added to Power BI reports. The report displays risks of the selected portfolio.
- 'Portfolio Risks' report was renamed to 'Projects Risks by Portfolio'. The report displays risks of the projects that are sliced by portfolio.
- The issue with tasks filtration on drilling through the 'Project Iterations' report to 'Tasks Details' in Power BI reports was fixed.
- The sorting order of Fiscal Periods in Power BI reports was fixed.
- Burn-up charts on 'Project Cost Summary', 'Project Dashboard', 'Detailed Project Dashboard' pages in Power BI reports could display time periods with blank metrics values. The issue was fixed and time periods with blank metrics values are not displayed anymore.
Release Notes 3.6 @ February 4, 2021
- Azure DevOps connector - fixed synchronization if the project is linked to AzureDevOps item and iteration that it belongs to.
- Task Management – fixed drag-n-drop option after the sorting was reset.
Release Notes 3.5 @ February 2, 2021
- Resource rates were added to the Resource Plan section. It is now possible to set a Charge Rate per project.
- An ability to add multiple predecessors to one task was added.
- Azure DevOps connector – work items with the “Removed” state are now excluded from import.
Release Notes 3.4 @ January 26, 2021
- Resource Plan section was added to the Idea Dashboard.
- 'Manage Challenges & Ideas' and 'Manage Prioritization' permissions were separated and are available for selection on the People Management page => User settings.
- A new ‘Proposed’ stage is now available for Ideas.
- It is now possible to change the stage for Idea in the Idea Dashboard directly.
- Fix for the case when the currency sign was updated after changing it.
Release Notes 3.3 @ January 18, 2021
- A new Portfolio section 'Risks' was added to the Portfolio Dashboard.
- An ability to set several managers to project, portfolio, business challenge was added.
- Start and finish dates were added to the Ideas for managing the budget. These fields and their values will be also displayed in the Budget section of the Idea page.
- Strategic Priority description is now displayed on the Strategic Priorities page and on the Strategic Alignment section.
- Fix for the case when the State items were duplicated (Azure DevOps connector).
- Fix for resetting the pre-filter when selecting a project.
- Fix for removing the key dates that were synchronized from Project Online.
Release Notes 3.2 @ December 28, 2020
- A possibility to set Display format to 'None' during custom field configuration was added.
- A possibility for Administrators to clear Project and Portfolio Status History was added.
- Free PPM Express licenses acquired prior to July, 2020 will be converted to PPM Express Professional Monthly free license valid until January 28, 2021.
- Fix for external Tasks viewing page - an icon with a link to navigate to a source task was cropped if task name was long.
Release Notes 3.1 @ December 17, 2020
- Links are now supported in the text fields. It is now possible to add links to any text field in PPM Express.
- Resource bulk deletion logic improved.
- Actual cost field is now taken into account during auto-calculation of Cost status.
- It is now possible to move Ideas between Business Challenges.
- Fix for the logout on the 'No Access' page.
- Fix for the resource allocation hours in the Resource Plan for March 31st.
- Fix for the order of tasks in the exported .csv file in Task Management.
- Fix for the error in the List view of the Iteration section.
- Fix for retrieving resources when importing them from Jira.
- Fix for displaying the long portfolio name on the Project Dashboard page.
- Fix for the custom fields deletion.
Release Notes 3.0 @ December 10, 2020
- Project Schedule section was redesigned for viewing Project Online tasks and a separate tasks page was added to review the tasks synchronized from Project Online. To apply these changed it is required to run data synchronization.
- Project Schedule section was redesigned for viewing Azure DevOps tasks and a separate tasks page was added to review the tasks synchronized from Azure DevOps. To apply these changed it is required to run data synchronization.
- Resources auto-merge feature was added to PPM Express. PPM Express resources and resources synchronized from external systems will be merged automatically if resource name and email fully correspond.
Release Notes 2.34 @ November 30, 2020
- Embedded Power BI reports feature was disabled, external Power BI reports can be configured and used instead.
- Fix for Planner Plan duplicate in OData.
- Fix for task predecessor if the task is a milestone and a related milestone is deleted.
Release Notes 2.33 @ November 18, 2020
- An ability to select Data Center (US or EU) was added. It is now possible to register PPM Express tenant selecting Europe data storage.
Release Notes 2.32.2 @ November 9, 2020
- ‘Viewer’ license type was changed to ‘Team member’ and new permission ‘collaborate on’ was added to this license type.
- It is now possible to select the type of your plan (core or professional) during the first registration of PPM Express tenant (in the registration window).
- “User Permission” report was added to PPM Express Power BI reports.
- ‘Invite User’ functionality was redesigned. 'Allow everyone to invite users' option was added. If it is on, every user who has access to PPM Express can invite other users using the 'Invite user' button.
- Column order in the imported csv. file was fixed.
- 'Linked system' icon will now redirect to the project in the linked system.
Release Notes 2.31 @ October 22, 2020
- 'Request a demo' option was added to the sign-up wizard.
- 'Send synchronization alerts' option was added to Data Synchronization settings. Using this option you can select the recipients and decide how often the 'synchronization failed' email is sent.
- If the tenant is expired, daily, and weekly summary teams/email notifications will not be sent.
- Fix for the case when Jira Synchronization failed because of a broken avatar.
Release Notes 2.30 @ October 19, 2020
- Calendar Exceptions and Work Week sections were added to the Resource Details page. These sections are used to add calendar exceptions and specific work week hours per resource.
- Individual resource calendars are supported in Power Bi Resource Management reports.
- 'Synchronization failed' messages are not sent if the tenant is expired.
- Completed and inactive projects are not included in data synchronization from now on.
- Fix for linking PPM Express project to different Teams within one Azure DevOps project.
Release Notes 2.29 @ October 7, 2020
- Project Schedule section was redesigned for viewing Planner tasks and a separate tasks page was added to review the tasks synchronized from Planner. To apply these changed it is required to run data synchronization.
- Fix for the case when errors occurred on the resource merging.
Release Notes 2.28 @ September 28, 2020
- My Space page was added to PPM Express. You can review your assignments on this page.
- An alert message is now sent to Tenant Administrators if project synchronization failed.
- 'Assigned to' field was added to Key Dates.
- Fix for the case when an error occurred on editing Action Item status.
Release Notes 2.27 @ September 17, 2020
- Delete connection functionality is now available in PPM Express.
- Portfolio Strategic Alignment was added to OData.
- Portfolio and project tags filters were added to Power BI Reports.
Release Notes 2.26 @ September 8, 2020
- Inactive Users Replacement feature was introduced.
- Synchronization process was improved for Planner connection. The number of parallel synchronizations was limited to avoid sync failures with 'Too many requests' message.
- Performance of data rendering and calculation in Resource Management Power BI Reports was enhanced.
- Fix for the case when PPM Express Tasks were not copied while project cloning.
Release Notes 2.25 @ September 2, 2020
- 'Add to Project' button was added to the Resource Details page. It allows adding the selected resource to the project, allocate and commit it at once.
- 'Add to Project' and 'Remove from Project' options were added to the Resource Utilization page. These options allow adding, allocating, and committing the resource on the project or remove the resource from the project.
- Proposed and Committed booking types are now available in PPM Express.
- Resource Management Power BI report has been updated. It allows reviewing the information for Resources Capacity, Availability, Utilization, Allocation, Overallocation, etc. for committed and proposed resources.
- Fix for scrolling multiple text fields by users with viewer role assigned.
- Fix for the graph API error ('Failed to process content in attachment').
Release Notes 2.24 @ August 18, 2020
- Teams notifications will now be sent on creating a new Change Request. If the project is linked to the Teams channel, you will now receive a notification to this channel when the Change Request is created for the linked project.
- Planned Work, Actual Work, Remaining Work fields were added to the Schedule project section for Project Online connection (these fields will appear and will be filled in automatically if PPM Express project is linked to Project Online project).
- The in-line saving was implemented on the Data Synchronization page. The changes are saved automatically from now on, without using the 'Save' button.
Release Notes 2.23 @ August 13, 2020
- Fix for linking Business Challenges to the Teams channel.
- Fix for data synchronization from Planner.
Release Notes 2.21 @ August 6, 2020
- Resource Management was added to PPM Express.
- Filters are now available on the majority of projects, portfolios, business challenges, and ideas sections.
- Resource Management Overview and Resource Management Details reports were added to the Power BI reports pack.
Release Notes 2.19 @ July 29, 2020
- Projects and Portfolios sharing is now supported by PPM Express. Users can share a project/portfolio with other users from the project/portfolio details page.
- External system icon was added to the Key Date/Iterations/Risks editing panel. It is clickable, you can open the key date/iteration/risk in the external system at once.
Release Notes 2.18 @ July 24, 2020
- New licensing approach has been implemented.
Release Notes 2.17 @ July 13, 2020
- Fix for the case when 'Invalid Date' message is displayed on the Import Key Dates panel if browser language is not English.
Release Notes 2.16 @ July 8, 2020
- Action Items and Key Decisions sections were added to the Portfolio Details page.
- Fix for cursor jumping when editing filter name.
- Fix for the case when Office 365 users with uppercase letters in the principal name did not receive email notifications.
Release Notes 2.15 @ July 2, 2020
- Jira Server connection is now supported by PPM Express. You can add Jira Server connection to PPM Express and import projects from Jira Server or link your existing PPM Express projects to Jira Server.
- Import Key Dates form Jira is now supported. This functionality allows importing items from Jira to PPM Express as key dates.
- The Key Dates that were imported from any of the external systems can be deleted from the section header directly.
Release Notes 2.14 @ June 24, 2020
Release Notes 2.13 @ June 19, 2020
- A new report parameter - 'ODataFeedsContainAllFields' was added to External Power BI reports. This parameter allows including PPM Express custom fields to the reports by changing the report Data Model.
- A new PPM Express Executives Report Pack is now available which was designed specifically for Executives Team.
- The 'Dataset refresh time' option on the 'About' page displays date and time in the UTC time (GMT timezone).
- 'Strategic Priorities' report was redesigned to provide a clear view of how project priorities correspond to the organizational ones.
- Fix for the 'Decision Matrix' report. 'Score' column got removed from Project Priorities Matrix.
Release Notes 2.12 @ June 11, 2020
- Custom field deletion is now supported. It allows deleting any custom field and its related data.
- Tasks dependency option was added to the Task Management page. It allows setting up dependencies (predecessors) across your tasks.
Release Notes 2.11 @ June 2, 2020
- It is now possible to create public or/and private views and filters on PPM Express pages.
- Warnings are always disabled for projects where project progress is set to 'On-hold'/'Canceled' and for Portfolios with 'Inactive' portfolio stage.
Release Notes 2.10 @ May 29, 2020
- PPM Express warnings can now be disabled for the whole tenant or per project/portfolio.
- It is now possible to create and save multiple configuration layouts of the Project, Portfolio, Business Challenges, Ideas, Resources details pages.
- Macros support was added to the date fields in all filters across PPM Express. You can now apply macros while creating new projects, portfolios, tasks, etc. filters.
Release Notes 2.09 @ May 26, 2020
- Total number of PPM Express tasks/number of completed tasks is now displayed on the PPM Express tasks logo of the Summary project section.
- Editing of PPM Express tasks, key dates, iterations, etc. became easier. The editing window is now opened by clicking on the required task, iteration, key date, etc.
Release Notes 2.08 @ May 22, 2020
- 'In Progress' PPM Express tasks can be sent to PPM Express Time automatically. Now users can report the time spent on their PPM Express tasks in PPM Express Time.
- It is now possible to select Resources instead of Users in the 'Assigned to' field of 'Issues' and 'Risks' project/portfolio sections.
- External system icons are now clickable on the Projects page (card and table views). Clicking on the external system icon the project in the external system will be opened in a new tab.
Release Notes 2.07 @ May 19, 2020
- 'Tags' field was added to the Details section of Projects, Portfolios, Tasks, Resources, Business Challenges, and Ideas. It allows creating tags to categorize things and make the filtering of PPM Express entities easier and faster.
- An ability to create a project filter automatically on portfolio creation was added. If this option is selected and the filter is created, projects can be viewed/filtered by this portfolio on the Projects page.
- PPM Express internal tasks are now supported in Power BI Reports.
- An ability to disable auto-calculation of statuses per portfolio/project was added.
- Fix for project icon that was minimized if the title is too long.
Release Notes 2.06 @ May 12, 2020
- Auto-calculation of Project tasks Statuses was added to PPM Express.
- Auto-calculation of tasks and key dates Statuses can be now disabled using the auto-calculation settings on the Insights page. It is also possible to set the custom calculation rules using these settings.
- If the project is connected to any of the external systems, the tasks and team from the external system will be shown first on the Schedule and Team section of the Project Details page (you can switch to PPM Express tasks/team using the corresponding buttons on these sections).
- Portfolio/project status update page has changed. It became easier and faster to perform the changes on this page.
Release Notes 2.05 @ May 06, 2020
- An ability to create Key Dates from PPM Express tasks was added. Just toggle the 'Is Milestone' switch to 'On' while creating or editing your tasks.
- An ability to import any Azure DevOps work item type (default or custom) as PPM Express project was added.
- It is now possible to copy decision matrix and strategic alignment from idea to project if the project is initiated from this idea.
- “Strategic Priorities” and “Decision Priorities” reports were added to PPM Express Power BI Reports (available from the report Home page on the Innovation Management tab).
- The logic of retrieving Planner plans from Planner to PPM Express improved.
- An ability to change the timeframe on the timeline view was added for PPM Express tasks. It is now possible to review the task on the timeline by days/weeks/months/quarters/years.
- It is now possible to change PPM Express task start/finish dates on timeline view directly (by dragging the timeline to the required date).
Release Notes 2.03 @ April 29, 2020
- An ability to link PPM Express project to any work item type (default or custom) for Azure DevOps connection was added.
Release Notes 2.01 @ April 23, 2020
- 'Cancelled' option was added to the 'Progress' project field of the Details section in PPM Express.
- The fields of Impact type are now displayed as numbers in OData.
- An unnecessary hint about mapping transformation rules on the fields mapping screen was removed from the Azure DevOps connection.
- Additional validation of the values provided in the project fields of a 'Slider' type was added.
Release Notes 2.0 @ April 21, 2020
- Auto-calculation of Key Date status was added to PPM Express. All Key Dates (project and portfolio) are calculated automatically from now on. Please refer to this article for information about the auto-calculation logic.
- Email Notifications were added to PPM Express. This feature allows receiving daily and weekly summary notifications (projects and portfolios) by email.
Release Notes 1.03 @ April 9, 2020
- A default task group 'Backlog' was added. All newly created tasks will be added to this group by default.
- Drag and Drop option is now available for the tasks timeline view.
- Total number of tasks in the tasks group is changed to show the completed number/all tasks number.
- 'Add Group' button name was changed to 'Manage Group'.
- Fix for saving the selected view on the tasks page after the page reload.
Release Notes 1.02 @ April 3, 2020
- Project Strategic Alignment and Project Score were added to PPM Express OData.
- Business Challenges and Ideas Overview reports were added to PPM Express Power BI reports (available from the Home page).
- The groups pane on the project tasks page can now be opened by clicking the group name.
- A possibility to select all tasks within one group on the project tasks page was added.
- Fix for ‘Late’, ‘Today’ and ‘This Week’ counters calculation in the Summary tiles of the project tasks page.
- Fix for importing the task statuses while importing tasks to from csv. file.
- Fix for the background color of the late task indicator on the project tasks page.
Release Notes 1.01 @ March 25, 2020
- Task Management was added to PPM Express. It is now possible to create and manage tasks on the Project tasks page. Learn more in our blog post.
- Business Challenges and Ideas were added to PPM Express OData.
- Statuses mapping improved for Project Online connection. It is now possible to map PPM Express project status values to the project custom fields values in Project Online.
- Fix for duplicating Office 365 groups in case of automatic Planner Plan creation by PPM Express.
Release Notes 0.32 @ March 10, 2020
- A new “Project Dashboard” Power BI report was added to the “Reports” menu that is available for each project.
- A new “Detailed Project Dashboard” Power BI report was added to the “Reports” menu that is available for each project.
- Summary notifications for Microsoft Teams app are now sent on one notification card.
- Power BI reports initialization logic was changed.
- The logic of importing Key Dates from Project Online has changed. It is now possible to import Project Online tasks as Key Dates to PPM Express projects.
- Fix for Office365 connector (Truncate group mailNickName length).
Release Notes 0.30 @ February 17, 2020
- New project section ‘Time’ was added to the Project Details page. It allows reviewing reported time from PPM Express Time.
Release Notes 0.28 @ February 10, 2020
- Microsoft Teams connection was added to the 'Work Together' connection type. This feature allows sending notifications to the linked Microsoft Teams channels.
Release Notes 0.27 @ February 3, 2020
- Import Key Dates from Planner feature was added. This feature allows importing Tasks from Planner as Key dates to PPM Express.
Release Notes 0.26 @ January 28, 2020
- Data synchronization logic for Azure DevOps has changed and is now based on team configuration.
Release Notes 0.25 @ January 13, 2020
- Import key dates from Azure DevOps feature was added. This feature allows importing Work Item types from Azure DevOps as Key dates to PPM Express.
- Fix for project sort order on the Portfolio timeline view.
Release Notes 0.24 @ December 30, 2019
- Export/import project sections items to/from .csv file is now supported.
- The latest selected filter on the Projects or Portfolios page is now saved. As you switch between PPM Express pages, the filter will be saved until it is changed.
- Fix for Power BI reports navigation to the Home page.
- Fix for Power BI reports sorting of the projects in the “Portfolio Projects Overview” report.
Release Notes 0.23 @ December 20, 2019
- “Manage external connections” permission was added to People Management page. It allows granting permissions to users for creating/refreshing connections in PPM Express.
- OAuth authentication type is now available while adding Project Online connection to PPM Express.
Release Notes 0.22 @ December 11, 2019
- A possibility to create a project in Project Online from PPM Express directly while linking PPM Express project to Project Online project was added.
- New states ‘N/A’ and ‘Done’ were added to portfolio, projects and key date statuses.
- Status history is now available for project and portfolio statuses. It allows to track when and who updated the status.
- Power Bi reports support new ‘N/A’ and ‘Done’ status states.
- A possibility to change the currency for PPM Express tenant was added.
- Data from the Resource Plan section is now available in Odata.
- Fix for warnings. The warning icon about data inconsistency for the fields that are not enabled in the project or portfolio sections will not be displayed.
Release Notes 0.21 @ November 28, 2019
- Strategic Priority solution is now available in PPM Express. It allows adding strategic priorities on the organizational level. Also, you can decide how they impact projects, portfolios, and ideas.
- Strategic Alignment section is now available on the Portfolio, Project and Idea Details pages.
- Decision Matrix section is now available on the Project and Idea Details pages.
- The design of the following Power Bi reports has changed: ‘Project Iterations’, ‘Project Key Dates’, ‘Project Issues’, ‘Project Risks’, ‘Portfolio Risks’, ‘Portfolio Issues’, ‘Portfolio Key Dates’, ‘Enterprise Key Dates’.
Release Notes 0.20 @ November 14, 2019
- ChargeBee Billing Operations System was integrated into PPM Express. Billing Settings page was added to perform and manage payment operations.
Release Notes 0.19 @ November 7, 2019
- Demand and Ideation Management solution is now available in PPM Express. It allows team members to submit their ideas, project requests, change requests or suggestions for improvements within business challenges.
- Fix for the warning when the project has tasks and Project Progress is set to 0%.
- Fix for the warning when Project Progress is set to 100%.
- Fix for filtering data by Resource/User fields with multi-selection.
Release Notes 0.18 @ November 5, 2019
- Support line breaks for multiple text fields in grid view;
- Project progress ‘On Hold’ was added;
- New default issue category values were added (Technology, External, Organizational, Project Management);
- The navigation panel on the left was updated for users with restricted permissions.
- Fix for warnings if project stages are not default;
- Fix for warning when Project Stage is not consistent with Project Progress
Release Notes 0.17 @ October 24, 2019
- A quiz was added to the tenant registration screen;
- ‘Canceled’ and ‘Suspended’ project stages were added;
- New Portfolio and Project field ‘Benefit’ was added.
- Improvement for multiline feature in text custom fields;
- Improvement for multichoice feature in ‘resource/user’ custom fields;
- Only selected and required fields will be displayed on the 'Configure fields' menu, all other fields will be hidden under the 'Show more' option.
- Fix for calculation logic of the completed tasks in warnings;
- Fix for OData in case custom field name contains specific characters.
Release Notes 0.16 @ October 10, 2019
- Warnings for portfolios and projects were added to notify users about data inconsistency in portfolios and projects if any.
- The bullet list in the status description of portfolios and projects is now supported.
- Fix for columns order in “Portfolio Projects Details” Power Bi report.
- Fix for the default layout when applied to the section when the master project has been created before the release of this section.
Release Notes 0.15 @ September 26, 2019
- Demo data was added to Portfolios, Projects, and Resources pages and will be available for users right after the first registration of PPM Express tenant. 'Import' wizard after the first registration of PPM Express tenant was removed.
- Import Projects and Import Resources options are now available from the Actions drop-down on Portfolios, Projects and Resources pages.
Release Notes 0.14 @ September 9, 2019
- 'Invite People' feature is now available. It allows to invite new users to PPM Express tenant by sending them invitations via email;
- “Portfolio vs Projects Costs” Power BI report is now accessible from the Portfolio card menu.
- Progress calculation logic for Jira connection is now based on Jira Issue Type Category.
- Fix for data synchronization for Projects with more than 20000 tasks (applies to Azure DevOps connection).
Release 0.13 @ August 27, 2019
- Projects bulk deletion is now available. Using this feature it is possible to delete a number of Projects at one go.
- Timeline in the Summary section on Portfolio Details page and in Iterations section on Project Details page became more informative and convenient to review;
- Power BI reports were added to the following Project sections on Project Details page: “Lessons Learned”, “Action Items”, “Key Decisions”, “Steering Committee”, “Change Requests". These reports are also accessible from Projects card menu now.
Release 0.12 @ August 14, 2019
- NEW – implemented ability of the portfolios bulk deletion
- NEW – implemented ability of the resources bulk deletion
- NEW – implemented ability to copy project
- NEW – added new “Sponsor” project field to Details section
- IMPROVEMENT – implemented the ability to change project and portfolio section order
- IMPROVEMENT – OData management and Report management pages are merged into one
- IMPROVEMENT – default Risk Categories list is extended with new values
- IMPROVEMENT – timeline redesign
Power BI reports:
- IMPROVEMENT – long description is displayed fully
Release 0.11 @ August 5, 2019
- NEW – implemented ability to delete portfolio or project from the details page
- NEW – implemented ability to link several external projects to one PPM Express project
Power BI reports:
- IMPROVEMENT – implemented the ability to open “Idea Stage Projects” report from UI
- NEW – added “Lessons Learned”, “Action Items”, “Key Decisions”, “Steering Committee”, “Change Requests” reports
Hotfix @ August 2, 2019
- FIX – handle Jira API changes
Release 0.10 @ July 22, 2019
- NEW – added 'Lessons learned', 'Action items', 'Key decisions', 'Steering Committee', 'Change Requests' sections to Projects Details Page;
- NEW – implemented ability to save/apply project or portfolio configuration layout;
- NEW – added 'Manage Configuration' permission to 'People Management';
Azure DevOps connector:
- FIX – the logic of the work items retrieving in case linking of the project to epic
Release 0.9 @ July 8, 2019
- IMPROVEMENT – configure columns on the timeline: added possibility to add/remove columns to table part of timeline view
Azure DevOps connector:
- NEW – State Mapping and Calculation settings
- IMPROVEMENT – possibility to define work items based on which project progress will be calculated
- NEW – allow Office365 tenant admin to consent ppm express permissions without giving his token
Release 0.8 @ June 14, 2019
- NEW – Synchronization status view;
- IMPROVEMENT – added functionality to edit lookup fields;
- IMPROVEMENT – added functionality to display milestones that origin from Project Online on timeline view;
- IMPROVEMENT – added Project Stage field to timeline view
Azure DevOps connector:
- NEW – fields mapping functionality when linking PPMX Project to Azure DevOps Epic
Release 0.7 @ May 29, 2019
- IMPROVEMENT – Token management (added functionality to manage tokens)
- NEW – added functionality to merge resources
- NEW – added permission for ‘Budget’ section
- NEW – added functionality to define statuses per portfolio
- NEW – added functionality to define statuses per project
- NEW – added functionality to link Office365 group to portfolio
Azure DevOps connector:
- IMPROVEMENT – work items of the Hidden state are not included in the calculation.
- IMPROVEMENT – work items with any state of Removed category are not included in the calculation
- IMPROVEMENT – all work items from child iterations are included in the calculation if parent iteration is selected
- IMPROVEMENT – ‘epic’ work item is not included in the calculation if PPMX project is linked to it
Release 0.6 @ April 18, 2019
- NEW – Key Dates section (Milestones and Release Dates sections are merged to this one
- NEW – Report Manager
- IMPROVEMENT – ability to sort data in Team and Schedule sections
- NEW – ability to link project to Epic
- IMPROVEMENT – the ability to filter data by sprint in Team and Schedule sections
Azure DevOps connector:
- NEW – ability to link project to Epic
- FIX – support synchronization of the projects with more than 20000 work item types
- IMPROVEMENT – default mapping of the Start/Finish dates in case when the project is linked to Epic
- IMPROVEMENT – the ability to filter data by iteration in Team and Schedule sections
Project Online connector:
- NEW – fields mapping
Release 0.4 @ January 31, 2019
- NEW - Integration with Azure DevOps and Project Online